Dagiac is a rapidly growing Digital Marketing agency based in Saigon. We are experts in Strategy & Consulting, Branding Design, Media Production, Website Development and Digital Marketing for Tourism & Hospitality industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project. Our team is composed of talented employees and business partners, freelancers around Vietnam, Australia, USA (and a smattering across the globe).
What you will do
- Create content mostly for Tourism, Ecommerce & Digital Marketing industry that resonates with an existing fan base, yet is differentiated and engaging enough to draw in new, underserved or overlooked consumers
- Use data, research and your understanding of psychology to shape our client’s narrative and create content experiences tailored to the company’s target audience.
- You will need to plan, writes and edits content; ensures it is clear, compelling and properly distributed across the web, mobile and social platforms; and adheres to a consistent brand philosophy.
- Day-to-day responsibilities often include creating and managing social media campaigns; monitoring engagement and analyzing data; managing content marketing campaigns; implementing SEO best practices and building strategic partnerships.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Journalism or Marketing or Digital Marketing related field.
- Deep understanding of Content Marketing / Digital Marketing and Digital Production.
- Have a background in Journalism and a fundamental understanding of how to tell compelling stories.
- Aim to be expert storytellers with superb copyediting skills and a knack for multimedia.
- In-depth knowledge in writing or creating either written or visual content, and a working knowledge of other aspects of digital marketing (ie SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media and so on).
- Strong management skill – have the ability to manage a plan and define a continuous content publishing schedule
- Solid understanding of Analytics – requires a deep knowledge of common analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) and optimization approaches (A/B testing, multivariate tools). You should understand what is working and how to improve.
- Have A Sense of Humor – Life is short and we all work hard. You should be able to bring a sense of humor or some creativity to your brand’s content strategy because one of the best ways to reach your audience is through funny, entertaining and lighter content that breaks up the day.
- Have strong Inbound marketing mindset: Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing are a mindset. You need to demonstrate proficiency in earning audience attention through classic inbound techniques (search, social). This includes a solid understanding of SEO and the way to create content that attracts attention.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Familiar with WordPress, Adobe Photoshop.
How to apply
Please submit your CV using the application form below