Dagiac is a rapidly growing Digital Marketing agency based in Saigon. We are experts in Strategy & Consulting, Branding Design, Media Production, Website Development and Digital Marketing for Tourism & Hospitality industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project. Our team is composed of talented employees and business partners, freelancers around Vietnam, Australia, USA (and a smattering across the globe).
What you will do
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development, and execution of all Digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and Paid Advertising Platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads)
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Digital Marketing related field.
- 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing within the Digital Marketing Agency or Tourism & Hospitality industry.
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing and Digital Production.
- Proven experience in delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience in delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Familiar with WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, HTML5, CSS, Google Analytics, Landing Page & Lead Generation Softwares
How to apply
Please submit your CV using the application form below