Dagiac is Digital Marketing Agency based in Ho Chi Minh City. We specialize in Strategy & Consulting, Branding & Design, Website Development and Digital Marketing for Tourism & Hospitality industry. We are proud to be the service provider for many businesses including hotels, resorts, spas, restaurants and travel agencies across Vietnam & the globe.
We are looking for a Head of Content (Mostly Digital) to join us in Saigon or Hanoi Office. This role will allow you to be responsible for the planning, creation and delivery of content to our digital platforms, enabling optimal customer engagement. You will lead your content marketing team to ensure content production achieves strategic, commercial and operational business goals.
There’s a lot to get excited about in this role as you will also provide leadership for all digital content functions (Encompassing design, copywriting, photography, social media, PR and publishing) with a clear focus on their collective impact on commercial performance across our platforms.
- Oversees the development and management of the business’s brand standards and content style guides, as well as the overall expression of the business’s corporate identity in the content it puts out.
- Lead and inspire the development of first-class content by the content department personnel along with other production means inclusive of videos, infographics, blogs, and data visualization in order to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels.
- Develops and oversees an integrated content strategy that encompasses channel selection and focus, editorial governance, and metrics to be applied and aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
- Responsible for the creation of the editorial structure within the content department in order to ensure that all content across the business is integrated and aligned to support business objectives.
- Also charged with designing and implementing measurement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content put out by the business against the business’s operational objectives and strategies.
- Plays an active role in research and in this capacity formulates questionnaires and surveys, gathers information from key industry figures in an attempt to determine the validity of proposed topics and themes for the business’s content. Also, the Head of Content conducts research on the competitive environment and gathers market data for the business and uses the results to come up with well informed topics and themes for content creation.
- Oversees all the content put out by the business to the media through, direct mail, email, interviews, collateral, speeches, recorded messages, newsletters and so forth.
- Manages and oversees all of the business’s social media channels in regard to content, promotion, consumer engagement, customer service, performance management, and listings. He also expands and oversees the social media development tools and processes in order to facilitate actionable insights that inform strategic decision-making for the business’s social media presence and content.
- Plays a collaborative role by partnering up with the marketing team to support marketing activities such as product branding, content, and messages. Also partner with the sales team for the purpose of developing sales content and the identification of target consumers and potential markets.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, English, Public Relations, International Relations, Information Technology
- A proven track record of Digital Content experience, preferably with a leading digital agency or tourism company.
- Brilliant people and team leadership skills.
- Effective collaborative skills with various local and global partner teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under stressful and tight deadlines as well as the ability to manage in a fast paced environment.
- Strong decision making ability during both crisis and non-crisis situations.
- Interpersonal skills to influence a broad and diverse group of stakeholders across the corporation.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and multi-task, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Highly knowledgeable on the best social media practices with a vast knowledge in the workings and navigation of key social media platforms as well as Digital Softwares such as Google Analytics, A/B Testing, Lead Generation Apps, Email Marketing Tools, Google Suites
- Professional in English (Writing, Speaking, Listening)
- Competitive salary
- Professional training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Chance to work with a dynamic and expert international team
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
How to Apply
Please send CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org